One Day Trip to Ayutthaya Historical Park.
- Check out our video here Ayutthaya Historical Park
- It’s about an hour drive from Bangkok, Thailand.
- We GRAB a cab to bring us there and drove us around for the day. (2000 THB / MYR 250 / USD 58)
- There are train and buses services as well.
- You could check another alternative here How to get to Ayutthaya by Travel Fish.
- Entrance fee for most temples is 50 THB / MYR 6 / USD 1.50.
- You can get 220 THB / MYR 27.50 / USD 6 for 6 temples ticket as well.
- You can get around Ayutthaya by bicycle, scooter or hire a Tuk Tuk driver.
- Entrance fee for Wat Yai Chai Mongkol is THB 20 / MYR2.50 / USD 0.50.
Check them out here Malakor Kitchen & Cafe
Tips when travel to Ayutthaya Historical Park,
- There are floating markets in Ayutthaya and I would suggest you to skip it.
- Go early if you want to explore more of Ayutthaya because it is massive ruins and temples.
- There are more than just one ruins to visit.
- Always bargain with the Tuk Tuk driver.
- There are many elephant rides and tours available in Ayutthaya. PLEASE DON’T RIDE THEM.